Friday, June 26, 2009

X-Files: My Face Is Out There

As you may have read here last year, I wound up on the set of Chris Carter's movie X-Files: I Want To Believe. While Chris and another friend of his were both somewhat certain I made it into the final cut of the film, neither I nor my friends were able to find me when we went to the theater to see it. Aaaargh! Unfortunately, seeing the movie once is enough and I gave up after the first viewing.

Months later, the DVD came out and I figured I would try the deleted scenes to see if I hiding in there somewhere. Nope. I tried combing the two main emergency room sequences. Sure enough, while running scene 12 (where Skully is doing the stem cell operation on the terminally ill boy) in slow motion, I found a few spots with me! Whohoo!


Me staring at Skully and the incoming big-ass needle, second one over from the left (the only nurse with chest hair).


I am in the background on the upper left, pointing at the X-ray panel for no reason.


Closer view of me pointing at the X-ray panel, left side.


I'm dead center, facing away from camera standing at the foot of the stretcher.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Brian at 9:55 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger CptStabs said...

Awesome, I would have loved to have been there!

June 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home